If you’re looking for an effective weight loss system, Isagenix HK is a great option. This weight loss system helps with losing weight in a surprisingly easy way.
Why we love the Isagenix weight loss program
- Convenience; no need to reach for unhealthy snacks again
- Weight loss; yes, Isagenix is effective
- Confidence; I felt like I was back in control
- Energy; increased energy
- Cleansing; because of the one day a week fasting day
Isagenix diet plan guide
Want to learn what’s involved in following the Isagenix weight loss program? In this article, we will:
- Review the Isagenix diet, including the most popular 30- day program
- Explain how the program works
- The 4 key benefits of following the Isaengix program
- Whether you’ll be able to lose weight.
But first, I’d like to dive in and explain why I tried Isagenix and what my experience was.
In a hurry and just want to order Isaganix products via by one of the most and established and respected people in Hong Kong? If so, contact Angela here.
Why I tried Isagenix
- Before the COVID-19 outbreak, I had successfully maintained my weight for two decades.
- But the outbreak of COVID-19 caused me to feel an overwhelming sense of helplessness and despair. All the associated stress meant I could no longer maintain my ideal weight.
- Even when gyms finally reopened, I found that emotionally I had lost the ability to control how much food I consumed. In addition, my consumption of coffee and wine had increased and spiraled out of control.
- So recognizing that I had lost control, I tried Isagenix.
The concerns I had about trying Isagenix HK
I ordered my month’s worth of supplies from Angela Hancock of Bust-A-Rut, and even though she was very reassuring, I was filled with dread. I was worried about how tough the month ahead would be.
- Was I going to be constantly starving and literally hangry for a month?
- How was Isagenix going to impact my social life?
- Was I going to be miserable for the next month?
- Was I wasting my money?
- When I completed the 30-day program, would I rebound and end up heavier than before?
- After the program, would I be back to being on my own and back to square one?
- How was I going to fit this weight loss system into my already hectic schedule?
My experience with trying Isagenix HK
The biggest surprise about following the Isagenix system was that it was easier than I had expected!
- You can still go out and enjoy your social life! You can eat a proper meal on your shake days, so you don’t have to miss out on lunches and dinners with friends.
- Taking the supplements wasn’t time-consuming; instead, it was super easy to follow.
- I never felt like I was missing out and I wasn’t craving sugary treats
- I almost always felt full, although I did eat 5 times a day vs. 3 times a day previously (so, counterintuitive to eat more often and lose weight)
- I lost weight steadily, mostly between 100-200g a day.
- I felt calmer and more in control; thus, I was able to reduce my wine intake.
- Within the first few days, I had more energy and despite my hectic schedule, I was waking up before the alarm and didn’t need as much caffeine to get myself through the day
What is Isagenix HK?
- Isagenix combines all-natural, nutrient-dense meal replacements and supplements with whole foods to support your health. The benefits I experienced included increased energy, better mental focus, and increased control of my weight management.
- What I loved most about the Isagenix system is that it doesn’t feel like a diet, there is a lot of flexibility, and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.
Who uses Isagenix?
- Isagenix tends to be considered a weight loss program and indeed is used by people struggling to lose weight, particularly those that have tried multiple other weight loss methods unsuccessfully.
- People tend to use Isagenix when they have exhausted other options, and they are keen to see rapid weight loss.
- However, although weight loss is a great benefit, there are many people who use it as an ongoing way to create a healthy lifestyle.
Isagenix diet overview
- The most popular program is the 30-day weight loss program.
- The Isagenix system uses calorific restriction and intermittent fasting to achieve weight loss.
The 30-day Isagenix HK weight loss program is considered to:
- Provide safe and consistent weight loss
- Maintain lean muscle tone
- Curb cravings for unhealthy food
- Support the body’s natural detoxification process
What is included in the 30-day Isagenix program?
The 30-day system includes:
- Isalean Shakes: You can select either the whey and milk protein-based meal replacement shakes or choose the vegan option. Either way, the shakes contain around 240 calories, 24 grams of protein, and 23 vitamins. You can select from vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate flavors.
- Cleanse for Life: A liquid blend of sweeteners, vitamins, and herbs claimed to support detoxification, increase metabolism and enhance the immune system.
- Ionix Supreme: Stress got you to this point? This powdered dietary supplement is designed to reduce daily stress and is known as “liquid calm for stress.” Add this to a glass of water and enjoy the vitamins and adaptogens that will help “normalize the body’s system,” speed muscle recovery, and “support clarity and focus.”
- Isagenix Snacks: These are low-calorie snacks that will make you feel satisfied between breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Alternatively, you can prepare your own snacks such as a boiled egg or some almonds.
- Natural Accelerator: A bottle of 60 supplements that consist of a blend of different vitamins and herbs, including apple cider vinegar, green tea extract, cayenne, and cocoa seed extract, that help to increase metabolism and the burning of fat. To be taken twice a day.
- IsaFlush: A supplement containing magnesium and a blend of herbs that are purported to improve the digestive system and help with sleep.
- AMPED Hydrate Sticks: Sports drink to help you keep hydrated. This powder contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and sugar.
- Harvest Thin Snacks: Plant-based, protein-packed savory snacks that come in packs of 100-calories. They can be eaten as snacks on shake days and also eaten on cleanse days.
The 5 key benefits of following an Isagenix weight loss program
- Weight loss: by combining the Isagenix nutrient-dense, low-calorie meal replacements, and supplements with whole foods you can expect to see steady weight loss without feeling hangry or deprived.
- Cleansing: by fasting once a week, you can expect to eliminate toxins and other buildups in your body that result from everyday living
- Convenience: ever wanted to reduce your consumption of junk food but found it difficult? The Isagenix system is so convenient; you can bring the shake mix and the snacks everywhere you go. You will never needlessly reach for crisps again simply because you had nothing else to eat.
- Confidence: the results of this weight loss system will have you feeling better about yourself. From my personal experience, this key benefit can not be overstated.
- Energy: the increase in energy was the most unexpected and welcome benefit I experienced, oh and perhaps I should mention how I was able to cope with my day without feeling overwhelmed despite my hectic schedule.
Isagenix Diet Plan: 30-day program
- The Isagenix 30 Day Programme focuses on “shake” days and “cleanse” days.
- The Isagenix 30-day system has six shake days, and one cleanse day per week.
- As well as the base products, Isagenix has a range of other products and supplements which purportedly support healthy aging, as well as sports performance. The purchase of these products will depend on your exact needs and Angela Hancock will be able to advise you which products will best help you achieve your health goals.
Overview of Isagenix Shake Days
Detailed information about Isagenix shake days:
- Each day, you can decide which meal will be your non-shake meal and which two meals will be replaced by a shake.
- For example, if one day you want to meet your friends for dinner, both breakfast and lunch would consist of meal replacement shakes.
- Whereas, if you had a work lunch meeting on a particular day, you would have the meal replacement shake for breakfast and dinner on this day.
- The meal replacement shake involves blending two scoops of Isagenix Isalean shake with 8 oz. of water. It is a complete macronutrient meal replacement that includes 24g of protein, 8g of fiber, and just 240 calories.
- The standard Isalean Shake consists of a milk and whey mixture, but if you are lactose intolerant or simply prefer a vegan option, then a vegan alternative is also available.
- In addition to your 3 regular meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), you are also encouraged to consume snacks twice a day. One snack is to be consumed between breakfast and lunch, and the other snack is to be consumed between lunch and dinner.
- For snacks, you can either purchase items from the list of Isagenix products, or you can choose whole food snacks such as hard-boiled eggs, hummus, Greek yogurt, and others which you can find by clicking here.
Overview of Isagenix Cleanse Days
- During a cleanse day, instead of eating a meal or consuming the meal-replacement shake, you will consume four small servings of the Isagenix Cleanse for Life drink alongside a limited amount of approved snakes such as a boiled egg apple, celery, or almonds.
- You will need to alternate between the Isaflush capsules and Natural Accelerator, the fat-burner pill, during mealtimes, even on a shake day.
Bust-A-Rut community helped me with my Isagenix HK journey
If you want to lose weight but are feeling anxious and perhaps overwhelmed at the thought of adding a new diet into your already hectic Hong Kong lifestyle, you might be happy to know that in Hong Kong, you can join an Isagenix community to help you get the best out of your journey.
I was supported in my Isagenix journey by Angela Hancock who founded Bust-A-Rut just over 6 years ago after she tried her initial 30 Day Program. Having her support made my journey far easier than I expected.
By ordering with Angela, I was able to join her private FB Communities “Amplified Health” and “Body Boost by Bust-A-Rut”. Angela provided assistance with:
- Meal planning
- Movement, and
which enable me to create a framework for a healthier life.
I also benefited from:
- Access to live workouts, as well as a bank of recorded ones which I could view at any time.
- Quick answers to all my questions about the 30-day program, as well as advice about ongoing maintenance.
- Constant encouragement and tips
Becoming part of the Bust-A-Rut community, I never felt alone and enjoyed the constant support.
Isagenix price list – what is the cost of Isagenix?
The cost of Isagenix will depend on whether you select the 30 day weight loss program or whether you order individual items.
- The cost of the 30-day weight loss program is $3,350.
- The very popular Isalean shakes, which are meal replacement shakes containing 24 grams of protein cost $450.
What about if I need additional protein?
No problems. If you want to add extra protein, you can purchase IsaPro, which provides an additional 18g of protein per serving. So if you add a scoop of IsaPro to an Isalean Shake, you’re getting a total of 42g of protein in a single meal.
Is Isagenix HK expensive?
To be honest, this was one of my biggest concerns before I started the 30-day program, and I was wondering whether it was worth spending money on meal replacements when I was already paying for a gym membership. So why double up the costs?
But to be fair, I was feeling a bit out of control and in need of a kick start to get me back on track, and everyone knows that you can’t out-exercise your diet right?.
How I was able to save money by following the Isagenix weight loss system
I quickly realized that doing the 30 Day Program actually meant I reduced some costs because:
- I didn’t need to buy 20 lunches during my working week
- I didn’t need a caffeine fix in the afternoon to get me through the day, so that saved me at least one coffee a day
- I was redirecting the money I would have been spending on my weekly shop towards my Isagenix system
Plus, I was rebuilding my confidence and my self-control over my eating and drinking habits!
How can I buy Isagenix HK?
- You can order from Angela Hancock of Bust-A-Rut.
- Angela has been involved in the health and wellness industry for many years, qualifying as a fitness instructor over 20 years ago.
- Angela turned to Isagenix in 2014 at the age of 43, when she was unable to control her ever-expanding muffin top.
- Angela’s success with the Isagenix program saw her become a devotee of the system and she’s been partnered with the company for over 6 years now becoming the leading representative for the company in Hong Kong and a recognized global leader.
- The best thing about ordering Isagenix products from Angela is that she has a wealth of experience both as a consumer and an Isagenix coach, she is passionate about the products and helping people to achieve their health goals with them.
- Angela takes a gentle approach and will quickly put you at ease and keep you motivated, however, she will hold you accountable, which is important to maintain focus.
FAQs about Isagenix HK
Can I buy Isagenix in a store?
Where can I buy Isagenix in Hong Kong?
Is Isagenix gluten-free?
How long has Isagenix been in business?
How can I contact the Isagenix back office in Hong Kong?
What other products does Isagenix sell?
Why are common mistakes that are stopping you from losing weight?
– Insufficient protein: this is the most important macro. Consuming sufficient protein can help to suppress appetite, which can help with weight loss.
– Restrictive diet: most things can be enjoyed in moderation. If you’ve been opting for a heavily restrictive diet, it might make it even more difficult to overcome cravings, all of which can cause overeating.
– Only doing cardio and not enough strength training: for the greatest weight loss, research has shown that a combination of cardio workouts and body strength training is needed.
I personally am thrilled that I tried the 30-day Isagenix HK program. I knew about Isagenix products for an entire decade before I tried them. Why didn’t I try them earlier? You can read the section above about all my concerns.
However, I know that in the future, I am going to make sure that I have enough of the Isalean Shakes on hand (particularly at work when it can get swamped) to prevent me from turning to unhealthy alternatives when I don’t have much time.
Most importantly, by trying the Isagenix HK 30-day program, I felt it gave me back control. I personally wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this 30-day weight loss program.
If you’re looking to shift some weight, don’t hesitate to reach out to Angela of Bust-A-Rut and get total support (at no extra cost) in your Isagenix HK journey.
- The best gyms in Hong Kong
- The 7 Hong Kong yoga studios we love
- Our favorite health food store in Hong Kong