Looking to get fitter? F45 Hong Kong classes are amazing.
All Hong Kong residents can try F45 Hong Kong classes for a week free of charge.
We encourage you to go ahead and do this. F45 offers high-intensity, 45-minute classes that are never the same.
It’s a whole new way to exercise, so we’re going to tell you:
- The history of F45
- What type of workouts you can expect with F45
- Why community spirit plays such an important role
- Sample pricing of F45 in Hong Kong
- F45 locations in Hong Kong
History of F45
Hong Kong’s first F45 studio opened in Sheung Wan in 2015. But the original F45 studio was launched in Paddington, Sydney, back in 2012.
Since then, F45 has been extremely popular and has grown to more than 1,750 studios in 45 countries. You can find F45 classes worldwide, including New Zealand, Finland, Germany, and India.
What is F45?
F45 focuses on functional training, circuit style. More than 30 different workouts feature 1,000s of different exercises, so you aren’t likely to get bored.
Workouts range from 45 mins to 1 hour in duration.
The best part about F45 training is that no one workout is the same. F45 embodies the motto of “Split by Science,” where different weekdays are focused on a specific aspect of fitness.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are dedicated to cardio. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays are focused on resistance training. Saturday is for both Hybrid and Recovery.
F45 is the total body conditioning formula that got Hugh Jackman into shape for his Wolverine role.
What are the different workouts of F45?
F45 classes combine; functional training, HIIT (high-intensity interval training), and circuit training.
This type of training aims to build functional strength by using a variety of different muscle systems. These techniques are often used as a way for athletes to apply strength to a sport skill without actually performing the sport-specific exercise or movement.
Functional training emphasizes movement rather than equipment.
HIIT refers to the repetition of exercises for a brief period, which requires high energy levels, followed by short rests.
This workout consists of 6-12 exercise stations that target multiple body parts and perform consecutively with very little rest. Circuits generally focus on muscular strength and endurance or aerobic and strength.
Technology plays a crucial role in F45.
Screens across the studios continually show demonstrations of the different exercises to be completed. This is especially helpful for beginners. The monitors also help participants stick to the correct timing.
Every day sees a different workout taking place, and every F45 facility across the globe–from New York to New Zealand–completes the same set of exercises.
You will watch the same video workout demonstration wherever you are in the world, and you will hear the same F45 DJ playlists. This creates consistency.
But the best thing is that the actual workouts themselves vary tremendously. And this variation keeps the workouts fresh.
During F45 Hong Kong classes, you will also have one or two trainers to correct your posture.
The trainers help to motivate participants, and sometimes they might suggest you try a different weight. The trainers will also demonstrate each exercise at the start of the class.
Apart from all the unique workouts, F45 Hong Kong also offers a proactive and supportive community that is continuously motivating participants to achieve their goals.
F45 classes are effective because of the energetic, upbeat environment. This environment helps people meet their goals and often even exceed them.
The Price of F45 in Hong Kong
All Hong Kong residents can enjoy a ONE-week free trial. This gives you a fantastic taster of the different workouts that are offered at F45 Hong Kong.
If you end up loving F45 Hong Kong classes after the free trial, multiple membership options are available.
Pricing and membership options are different for each studio. See below for pricing and membership details that apply to Sheung Wan, Central, and Wan Chai studios.
- 10 Class passes (no expiry) – HKD$2,500
- Single Class pass – HKD$280
- 1 Week unlimited training pass – HKD$760
- 20 Class passes (no expiry) – $4,500
Fixed plans include:
- 1-month membership – HKD$2,100 billed every month
- 3-month membership – HKD$1,890 billed every month
- 6-month membership – HKD$1,800 billed every month
F45 Hong Kong Locations
Currently, F45 Hong Kong has studios in eight locations.
F45 Central: 15th Floor, Li Dong Building, 9 Li Yuen, St E, Central, Hong Kong
F45 Kwun Tong: Unit 502-3, 5/F, Futura Plaza, 111-113 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
F45 Sheung Wan: Level 1, 135 Bonham Strand Trade Centre, 135 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
F45 Sai Yin Pun: 1A, Bupa Centre, 141 Connaught Rd W, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
F45 Wan Chai: Level 15, 36 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
F45 Causeway Bay: Rm 2103-6, 21/F, Hang Lung Centre, 2-20 Paterson St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
F45 Quarry Bay: Unit 403, Westlands Centre, 20 Westlands Rd, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
F45 Wong Chuk Hang: 1/F The Hub, 23 Yip Kan Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
You can check out more information about the plethora of classes they run (over 4,000 exercises and 35 workouts!).
How is F45 Hong Kong training different?
- There’s no denying the fact that F45 Hong Kong training is different and offers variety, innovation, and attention to detail, which adds to its huge customer base across the globe.
- This workout regime lets you enjoy positive physical and mental effects, which should eventually impact your overall mind and body.
- F45 training is not just about calorie burning. Instead, it’s about adopting a healthy and balanced lifestyle where the focus is not just on intense workouts but on the easy transition into a healthier you.
- Last but not least, unlike other workout routines that start to feel burdensome after some time, F45 Hong Kong training feels more fun and less of a burden than other workouts.
Why are F45 Hong Kong classes so easy to follow?
- F45 training use technology to help keep everyone in sync.
- There are TV screens all around the room to help and guide you through the workout.
- The screens display the current exercises and the next exercise and provide a countdown for each workstation, indicating when to stop, when to start, or when to take a rest.
Why don’t F45 Hong Kong classes get boring?
- Since no two workouts are the same, exercises and exercise stations, vary along with the rest time and work time.
- Each F45 session will challenge you to push your body limits. Be it resistance, hybrid, or cardio, each workout hits a different muscle group and brings your entire body in motion.
Why does F45 Hong Kong put less stress on your body?
- There’s no unnecessary stress on specific parts of your body as the F45 training spreads the volume of exercise throughout your body.
- It imparts you with great flexibility, increases your range of motion, improves your posture, betters your endurance, burns your fat, recovers you faster from injuries, and above all, keeps you stress-free.
Why is F45 Hong Kong training suitable for everyone?
- F45 training is not restricted to any specific age group or fitness level.
- People of all levels can work out together in the same room, with everyone working out according to their own capability.
- Every move can be easily regressed or progressed depending on the ability of each individual.
So whether you are a beginner looking to start with F45 Hong Kong training or a health freak searching for better workout options, utilize your free trial of F45 Hong Kong to get started with your daily dose of fun and workout.
F45 Hong Kong has a wonderful community, workouts are never the same, and the music will help keep you motivated throughout the class. Given they offer a free trial, there is nothing to lose. Give it a try today!
If you are looking to learn more about fitness in Hong Kong, check out Hong Kong Ultimate Fitness Guide. We cover a range of topics, including finding the best yoga classes in Hong Kong, which gyms offer free or discounted gym classes, and which are the best gyms in Hong Kong.
Did we miss something about F45? If you’d like to share your experience or knowledge, please let us know in the comments section below.
- Free & cheap yoga classes in Hong Kong
- Gyms that offer free & discounted trials
- Best gyms in Hong Kong